Business Development Executive
Role & Responsibility of Business Development Executive:
· Identify Business opportunities in the current market Segment to meet sales target.
· Develop business leads in the nature of Buyers, sellers, Users or landlord of property for listing and execution team to come in action.
· Obtain a customer requirement brief on his specific needs.
· Obtain a fee confirmation letter from the prospective Customer.
· Follow up along with the execution team to get a feedback on the proposal or options submitted.
· Assist in the closure of the transaction.
Besides the above the Business Development Executive would also be responsible for the following functions:
· Market mapping, studying and analyzing current market trends to pump in business for the Company
· Present Company’s profile and position as niche in the market place